Mr Gorrila Mod For minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.10 0.3

Topic author
RolikTheDev
Site Admin

Mr Gorrila Mod For minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.10 0.3

Unread postby RolikTheDev » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey guys, its rolik, and im gonna show you second my mod, that i'am currently working on, mr gorrila mod!

What does this mod adds?

*It adds Gorrilas!

*It allows you to become gorrila! with gorrilas armor

*Gorrila has a chance to spawn with armor & enchanted gear!

*Gorrila has 4 types, normal,arctic and nether and ender

*Gorrila will target passive mobs for food , and if kills a cow, gets full leather set from that, and will target hostille mobs as well even when tamed

*Every gorrila can be tamed with specific item, and spawns in world of minecraft

Gorrila - Apple

Nether Gorrila - Nether Wart

Arctic Gorrila - Snowball

Ender Gorrila - Diamond

V0.1

-Added Gorrila

-Added Gorrila Suit

-Added Arctic Gorrila

-Added Arctic Gorrila Suit

-Added Nether Gorrila

-Added Nether Gorrila Suit

V0.2

-Added Crafting recipe for all armor's

-Added Gorrila skin, and nether & arctic gorrila skins

-Fixed couple bugs

V0.3

-Added Ender Gorrila
-Made Every Gorrila tameable

Gorrila - Apple
Nether Gorrila - Nether Wart
Arctic Gorrila - Snow ball
Ender Gorrila - Diamond

tweaked gorrila AI a bit

Download V0.2 version

http://adf.ly/vt0XH

Download V0.3 Version

http://adf.ly/vtWjb

i posted copyright, because i noticed that some websites, just post direct link, without credits and nothing, just stealing my mods.

i posted copyright, because i noticed that some websites, just post direct link, without credits and nothing, just stealing my mods.

Copyright:

Code: Select all

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.

1. LIABILITY
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.

2. USE
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.

3. REDISTRIBUTION
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.

4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.

hoganas
Support

Re: Mr Gorrila Mod For minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.10 0.3

Unread postby hoganas » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am

Suggestions for 0.4 update

Ender gorrila suit, when equipped, allows to randomly teleport by clicking o.

New biome: deadly tundra
New biome: ancient forest

Tundra gorrila - 50hp, can be tameable by melon, deals 7damage, has a chance to confuse enemies.

Forest gorrila - 35hp, is tameable by banana, deals 4 damage, has a 1% chance of putting web on enemy.
Hello im hoganas
Im the support member, of rolikdevelopment forum

:arrow: Ask me anything.
:arrow: Ask me, i will answer.
:arrow: Report rule breakers to me.
:arrow: I will help you, with specific problem.
:arrow: But please speak english :)